Monday, February 4, 2013

Love: Exciting and .... "Mew."



Long time, no blog.  I know.  I blame the holidays.  All of them.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, National Chocolate Cake Day, National Kazoo Day.  And this year, Penguin Awareness Day & Inauguration Day were on consecutive days!  How could I be expected to get anything done?

Okay, you caught me.  Sheer sloth is my only excuse.

Well,  I was also working on these Valentines, to help everyone celebrate the traditional day of love & lovers.  Available for purchase, right now, chez my Etsy shop.  (I worked in some French, there, to make it more continental, and romantic.  Did you notice?) Your sweetheart would love a hand-painted, hand-crafted Valentine.  I just know it.

These are available in convenient necklace form, as well, but I'm still working on posting all of them. Keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment